Focus on your Rehabilitation
We provide advanced rehabilitation for various conditions by a team of experienced physiotherapists, exercise physiologists and occupational therapists. Our goal is not only to maintain function but to get you to your highest possible level of strength and ability.
Highly Targeted & Specialised Treatment
We provide comprehensive rehabilitation programs targeting:
- Musculoskeletal conditions: Neck, Shoulder, Lower back, Hip, Knee and foot pain. Osteoarthritis, Muscular Injuries, Joint Pain
- Orthopaedic conditions: Joint Replacements, Fractures, Spinal Surgery
- Neurological conditions: Stroke, Parkinson's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis
- Cardiac conditions: Hypertension, Coronary Artery Disease, Peripheral Artery Disease
- Metabolic conditions: Diabetes Mellitus, Obesity, Hypercholesterolemia
At Concentric Rehabilitation Centre, we have a special focus on neurological rehabilitation. Dr. Kate Scrivener, one of Australia’s leading neurological physiotherapists heads up our neuro rehabilitation team. Our physiotherapists focus on supporting their clients throughout their entire journey, focusing on ability, rather than disability.
Neurological physiotherapy at Concentric Rehabilitation Centre is focused on improving the quality of life for the client, improving their functional capacity and supporting their wellbeing. Types of conditions we help include:
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Developmental delay
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
Contact us today to find out more about our rehabilitation services.